1" galvanised iron poles

Does anyone have some surplus galvanised iron poles/tubes about 25 mm in diameter and 2+ metres long? Minimal price paid, but will collect - condition immaterial if still reasonably strong :-)
Regards, Nick Maclaren.

how many do you want, I'd have to measure them in the morning
--
Nick
-----We Solve your Computer Problems---
|> > Does anyone have some surplus galvanised iron poles/tubes about 25 mm |> > in diameter and 2+ metres long? Minimal price paid, but will |> > collect - condition immaterial if still reasonably strong :-) |> |> how many do you want, I'd have to measure them in the morning Thanks. Just a few. I really want 3-4 4m sections, but don't mind too much binding sections together.
Regards, Nick Maclaren.

If they are the correct size I've got 2 or 3 poles, each 2 or 2.5 meters long. So not enough on their own.