1.5m Corner Bath

I've a really small bathroom - anyone know any suppliers of short (1.50-1.60 metre long) baths, maybe an offset corner design? The wall to wall dimensions are 1.54m x 1.95m. The bath has to straddle the shorter wall.
Thanks for any replies
Mick
deleted item wrote:

Hi
Kaldewei (www.kaldewei.de) do a range of short sizes. All their baths are steel.
Ideal Standard also do some in their Space range. These are acrylic. One item I recall in particular is a 1.5m 'P' shaped bath which provides a shower enclosure in the wide end. It was hope less as a bath to relax in though, in my showroom test run.
HTH IanC

The ideal standard spacesaver bath is about 350 and te curved screen is another 350 ish. B&Q do a short bath in their Harmony Petite rrange. bath is 1500 mm x 700 mm, and costs about 130 ish.
Neil
Niel A. Farrow wrote:

Just had one of these delivered, haven't fitted it yet. Have to say that it feels a bit more flimsy that it did in the shop, but maybe it will be better when it's fixed in place.
Lee
--
Never summon Anything you can't banish.
-
Ian Clowes wrote:

I've fitted 2 of their baths and they are very good, quite resonably priced too if you shop around. Knock spots off plastic competitors, e.g. don't flex, square edges instead of that gradual curve you get on the edge of plastic baths thats a bugger to fill

Try B&Q

(1.50-1.60

Mick,
Having just had a major trawl to find a suitable corner bath - I can assure you that they go down as far as 1200mm! It looked to be totally unusable by someone of my size (an oversized six feet) - but they are out there.
I will try to remember where it was that I saw a host of such small baths.
Rod

Not a helpful reply, but earlier this year I was in Tokyo. I know Japanese people are typically short, but the bath in my hotel room was only about 3ft 6in long. It was about 3ft deep though.
MJ