1/2" OD push fit T -where?

I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Mains pressure is often a lot higher than 3 bar. Try 10 bar.

Harry also never stated that the T piece was for mains water.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , harry writes

More like 5 or 6 at the bottom of a valley:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

No, this is for air and 15 bar seems the standard, but I have only found metric sized ones on the UK sites. I can't get onto Thorite's site at the moment to check them out.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Norgren code 12-060-0700 although, with an excellent supplier just around the corner, I've never bought them online.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Try North Wales Control. They will get you one.

01244 812828 Baz
Reply to
Baz

Baz wrote on 07/02/2011 :

I managed to get one from AirForce Leeds.

My thanks to all.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim Lamb saying something like:

Or ten bar here, overnight. When the Council fix the leaks and nobody's using it. First thing I had to do was fit a pressure reducing valve.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon