1/2" bsp tap connectors

Hello

Does anyone know where I can purchase 45cm or 60cm stainless steel tap connectors that are half inch bsp to half inch bsp. I know I can make one up with adaptors but am trying to avoid this as it's a new bathroom with chrome pipes and a brass adaptor showing would'nt look right. Any ideas please.

Thanks

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

Hi,

BES do ones with a straight and right angle connector, not sure what finish the connectors are:

a custom one try a google on 'site:.co.uk stainless flexible' eg:

a cheaper option get one with brass connections and polish them with silver plating polish and then laquer them:

Pete C

Thanks very much for the info Pete. A custom one it might have to be. I had already tried to find a firm (with no luck) so you have solved my problem.

Thanks again

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone