1 1/4" union nut down to 22mm pipe compression fitting?

Hi,

I have a heating manifold with 1 1/4" union nuts on the entry ports. I want to take this down to 22mm pipe compression fittings.

Ideally a 1 1/4" male thread on one end and a 22mm compression fitting on the other. I guess I may have to use some kind of 1 1/4" - 1" bush as an adapter and then use a standard 1" to 22mm compression fitting.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the correct parts for the job? I can't see anything suitable on the plumbcenter website.

Cheers

Steve..

Reply to
Steve House

Your guess is correct IMHO.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I used a company called Industrial Ancillaries to get reducing bushes for my old cast iron rads (still can't get the old fittings out though, no matter what I try!). Go to

and you should find just what you're after! I also found their prices much cheaper when I phoned my order through...

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
Richard Geyman