0844 numbers

because having to use the helpline is usually necessary only because the company screwed up

tim

Reply to
tim.....

It's just as likely to screw up with me as you. But you're forgetting a= bout two things: certain people are stupid and will need to use the help= line more. And certain people are more impatient and won't just wait an= extra day or email the company.

-- =

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold= tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

And if they get it right then you wouldn't need to call them.

Reply to
bert

To err is human.

-- =

Interesting fact number 923: Half the world's population has seen at least one Bond movie.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

I currently have an issue with a company that doesn't appear to have an email address - it isn't always the solution

tim

Reply to
tim.....

And not everybody does e-mail.

Reply to
Davey
[113 lines snipped]

I currently have an issue with people who don't know how to operate their delete keys.

Reply to
Huge
[129 lines snipped]

or knows how to snip.

Reply to
Huge

I was replying to the class clown, you didn't need to read it

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Every company has an email address. If they don't, write to them.

-- =

Many contemplative moments spent I, squatting on a cold, sixteenth-centu= ry sandstone toilet bowl, its edges worn down by generations of shiverin= g buttocks. -- Edward Radclyffe

Reply to
Mr Macaw

In article , Mr Macaw writes

Law of natural consequences applies.

Reply to
bert

the amount in question is 18p

but if I don't pay it, they will slap on a default penalty of 25 quid!

tim

Reply to
tim.....

To what?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Tell them to f*ck off as you couldn't contact them to arrange payment.

-- =

Chaos will reign over order - it's easier to implement.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Thanks for the suggestion.

*plonk*
Reply to
Huge

And the other half aren't.

Reply to
Davey

That's a very small unimportant part of the population, who can ask a younger friend or neighbour to do it for them, or learn how.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

I pay by standing order (and what a lot of effort it was to get that option from them!)

the problem is they told me that the amount that I have to pay each period has increased - after the date it was supposed to be (and was) paid

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Reply to