who sells this bandsaw?

Hi Everyone,
I've just inherited a 14" bandsaw from my father. He purchased it about two years ago at an estate sale. The owner's manual lists the manufacturer as Shih Sing, but the badge on the machine states the manufacturer as Don Jing Electric and Machinery Co. Ltd. However, both the manual and the badge agree on the model number: SS-W140.
Does anyone know who sells distributes this make/model or where I might find some parts?
Jason