Where to oil Porter Cable Speedmatic 89 radial arm saw?

I just inherited an old Porter Cable radial arm saw (Speedmatic 89 - model K89) with my new house. Too heavy for the previous owner to haul away with him. I replaced the wiring yesterday, popped on a new blade and fired it up. It runs fine, but either it's inherently very noisy or it could use an oiling/greasing. My problem is that I don't see anywhere to oil or grease it! I searched extensively online and found no literature at all for this particular saw. Does anyone have any knowledge in this area? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
stevesai