VITO 42" TV

My VITO turns off imediately (1 second) after I hit the power button. Anyone know where I can find scematics or get it fixed?

Reply to
Al

I have never heard of that brand. Do they not have a web site?

++++++++++++++++++++++++ Jimmy Volleyball from Chicago, Illinois. Home of the greatest con artists, the Jesse Jacksons, the Hugh Rodhams,the Obamas, the Rostenkowskis,the Emmanuels, the Daleys and many others, known to man.
Reply to
Jimmy Volleyball