VITO 42" TV

My VITO turns off imediately (1 second) after I hit the power button. Anyone know where I can find scematics or get it fixed?

I have never heard of that brand. Do they not have a web site? ++++++++++++++++++++++++ Jimmy Volleyball from Chicago, Illinois. Home of the greatest con artists, the Jesse Jacksons, the Hugh Rodhams,the Obamas, the Rostenkowskis,the Emmanuels, the Daleys and many others, known to man.