TV REPAIR?

My home burned recently and I lost everything. Because of the massive expenses I had to go to a pawn shop and get a television. It is a 32" RCA Enetertainment Series. It worked fine for a couple of weeks but then the webtv (after a little while would just instantly lose the color. I'd turn off the web tv side and the tv would look fine I hooked the web tv up to a 13" tv and it works fine. The reason I think it's the tv is becase of other problems with the set. 1) If I cut the tv off (after it has been on a while) when I cut it back on within 10 minutes the picture will be scrambled. I have to leave it off for at least 10 minutes to restart and get a clear picture. 2) I also have just started to notice the tv making a vibrating noise that that last a few seconds and the stops then starts again. Is this something to repair or is it going to be too expensive. I like the tv but don't want to put too much into it. Thank You -William (from Carolina Beach NC)

Sorry about your loss. The electronic.repair group would be a better place to ask. Adding an explanation of how your connecting(RF, composite or S_Video) will probably speed things up. So would a clarification for "I'd turn off the web tv side"
Good Luck