Treadmill

I have a Healthrider Treadmill 900 HRC that is 4 years old. Just about everything (belt-platform-drive roller) were replaced. HERE IS THE PROBLEM. It makes a sound when the left foot strikes the platform. It is not like rubbing sound. It sounds metallic. I checked if the board is hitting something- No. I checked if the belt is hitting something- No. I checked if the board is cracked. No. This is actually a new board. I checked and rechecked. The sound comes when the board is pushed by the foot (on the left side -where the drive motor is). You can also create the sound by pushing with hand in that location. I am suspecting that the metallic frame has a crack in it. Has anyone faced this problem. How to check for this and how to fix it?

Reply to
nntp.fuse.net

IS that running and stopped or running only.

Reply to
Claude Hopper