teflon tape on air hose fitting?

I have a Senco SLS15 stapler and my question is should I use teflon tape when I screw the air hose fitting into the bottom of the stapler? It does not say in the instruction manual. Thanks.
It would not hurt to give it a good seal.
Patrick

I have a Senco SN4, Bostitch Coil Framing nailer, Finishing Nailer, Coil Roofing nailer, and stapler and I have all the quick connect fittings installed with Teflon tape. Not to mention all my Impact and other air tools.
Patrick

Basically if you are using teflon tape on alluminum, or brass fittings, you must be careful not to over tighten them. Telf;on tape may reduce the resistance to torque to the point that the fitting may crack. There are teflon tapes available specifically for use with allumnum and brass.
If unsure use teflon tape and only tighten enough to stop any leeakage.