stripped bolts

I am looking for a solution to a problem I am having. All 4 bolts on the water pump pully on my 93 chevy corsica are stripped. the metal seems to be pretty soft and so far there has been no possible way for me to spin them off. Tomorrow I am going to try to torch them but I'm not sure how this is going to work. It's in a pretty tight spot. Since it's in a tight spot there is no possible way I can drill them out. What are some of my other possible options. What ideas do you have? perhaps you have tried something in the past that worked. Any advice that you have will be helpful. Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris

Liquid Wrench or Easy-out.

Torching can change the shape of the metal around the stuck bolt. Is it worth that risk?

Reply to
kobalt