String Trimmers for Lawns

My corded string edger needs to be replaced. I'd like to get one of the rechargeable ones, possibly a Black and Decker model. I don't have a lot of property to cover but do have many obstructions regarding the power cord. If anyone is using this type, let me have your opinions on same.
George
I had a Toro and found it very heavy and under powered so I would try one out in the store pretty throughly and see if you could return it within a certain amount of time and get credit towards another trimmer if you don't like it.
What model and battery voltage did you have?
George