String Trimmers for Lawns

My corded string edger needs to be replaced. I'd like to get one of the rechargeable ones, possibly a Black and Decker model. I don't have a lot of property to cover but do have many obstructions regarding the power cord. If anyone is using this type, let me have your opinions on same.

George

Reply to
George Nuetzel

I had a Toro and found it very heavy and under powered so I would try one out in the store pretty throughly and see if you could return it within a certain amount of time and get credit towards another trimmer if you don't like it.

Reply to
Jeffery Davis

What model and battery voltage did you have?

George

Jeffery Davis wrote:

Reply to
George Nuetzel