small engine repair

Looking for a good small engine repair manual. Has to have info on Zama carbs - rebuilding.

Get a dedicated manual to the carburetor. Generic repair manuals are not going to give much detail to a specific carburetor. See: http://search.cartserver.com/search/search.cgi?cartid=a-8491&category=Zama&maxhits &keywords=manual&go=GO%21 (You'll have to cut and paste both lines in the url because of the linewrap)
item description unit cost Zama ALL TYPES SERVICE MANUAL $2.41 ea. UPS Ground + Handling:$8.99 Grand Total:$11.40
Regards,
John
Just wanted to give everyone an update. I ordered the manual. If anyone needs any help with any Zama carbs, just drop me a line.

going
http://search.cartserver.com/search/search.cgi?cartid=a-8491&category=Zama&maxhits &keywords=manual&go=GO%21

linewrap)