small engine repair

Looking for a good small engine repair manual. Has to have info on Zama carbs - rebuilding.

Reply to
Brian

Get a dedicated manual to the carburetor. Generic repair manuals are not going to give much detail to a specific carburetor. See:

(You'll have to cut and paste both lines in the url because of the linewrap)

item description unit cost Zama ALL TYPES SERVICE MANUAL $2.41 ea. UPS Ground + Handling:$8.99 Grand Total:$11.40

Regards,

John

Reply to
JTM

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I ordered the manual. If anyone needs any help with any Zama carbs, just drop me a line.