Simonds 3-in-1 file

A guy I work with has a 3-in-1 folding file with a red handle and it says "Simonds" on it and I have looked all over for one and I cant seem to find it and he says he cant remember where he bought it. Does anybody know what I am describing? If so, where can I find one? Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Faust

Simonds is in Fitchburg, MA. Call them in the morning at 1-800-343-1616. I am certain they will be happy to tell you where you can buy their products.

Reply to
Ridiculed