Ryobi tools?

Anyone have any experience with Ryobi tools? I've thinking about picking up their "The Works" package deal at the Home Depot. Every review that I've seen has been good but I figured I check here first. If you want to check it out, go to www.homedepot.com, and enter "The Works" in the search field. Thanks!
Mike mike (at) oongowa (dot) com