Re: Harbor Freight Tool Line Question

Cameron,

Thanks for the reply. After thinking it over for awhile, I have decided to go with the Dewalt. Not only because Dewalt has a good reputation but I emailed the Harbor Freights technical support department about 10 days ago requesting some info/specs and they still haven't gotten back to me. If they can't properly support a simple request like that, what type of support would I get if I had a big problem with one of their tools after I buy it? I am going to stick with Dewalt. Thanks and have a good one.

-Artie

Reply to
Artie