Pressure Washer - Electric

I am looking for recommendations for an electric power washer. 1200-1500 psi or somewhere close.
Don't need another gas engine to maintain.
Thanks for any help.
"Newby" <> wrote in message > I am looking for recommendations for an electric power washer. 1200-1500

Frankly, I wouldn't have an electric, but I guess it depends on what you plan to do with it. Washing the exterior of a house requires moving the washer as you make your way around the house. Having to plug and uplug the thing all the time would be a pain.
Even when washing a car, you won't be able to have the washer in only one location.
You also have the obvious danger of water on an electrical device.