Odd Bandsaw Blade size 80'

This summer I purchased a used Craftsman bandsaw only to find out recently when I went to purchase blades that no one carries my saw blade size. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Canada or Ontario that carries 80 inch blades, I want a mix of wood as well as some really fine 30+ tpi for cutting thin aluminium.
THANKS
On 1/7/2005 9:00 AM US(ET), HotRod took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

This would be best posted in news:rec.woodworking , where almost all have bandsaws.
--
Bill

willshak wrote:

Many online sources--amazon is one place to start. Of course, Sears has blades for these as well.
Duane Bozarth wrote:

Woodworker's Supply (www.woodworker.com) is another...but I don't know you'll find a source for such really fine tooth thingies pre-made...won't say you can't, but I don't know where to tell you to look.
Believe it or not I tried Sears but they need to special order from the US and I have a very, very limited selection. I will try the other news group if it's available.

Hot Rod....no need to look too hard... Go to a welding shop and ask themn where they get there bulk saw blades from. In most cases they buy band saw blades in bulk lengths. They cut the length they need and silver solder them together. I am in the welding trade and have done it many times. Jim

1-800-234-saws and tell them what you're trying to do.

Start with the saw sharpening shops in your area. They buy the stuff by the roll and cut it to fit.
--

Roger Shoaf

How bad do they hit you to ship to Canada? www.sears.com has a pretty good selection of 80" blades.
Just search from that page for bandsaw blades 80
Jim