NUtools DP16 Drill Press ??? + NuTools Inquiry

hi there I have recently came across a Nutool Dp16 Drill Press and wonder if anyone had one? as I need some information on this
1/ How many pulleys are there under the top cover ? 2 or 3
2/ does anyone have an email address or website for Nutols ?
3/ Has anyone got a copy of the instructions they could scan for me ?
I would really like to bring this beast back to life from the dead hope to hear from you soon
thanks for reading
De Paul
please send replies back to group.