new tool on market

Looks like it would work almost as good as a piece of pipe

Reply to
Herb and Eneva

I was thinking similar but I don't have any pipe that would fit a 32mm wrench I have misgivings about the additional loads imposed though. Derek

Reply to
Derek

been using pipe of years, pick up good wrenches at yard sales, cheap and cut off one end to make the handle longer with pipe

Reply to
dublin_o