Need rotary hammer adjustable handle

I'm looking for a generic handle for a rotary hammer drill (Hitachi DH38YE in this case). It needs to come with a clamp so it can be moved to different positions on the drill. I know I can buy a new one from Hitachi but when you combine all the necessary pieces the cost is almost $40, so I'm looking for an alternative.
jc