Maintenance - Stihl 25

Hi -- I'm in the process of cleaning out the clutch assembly of my Stihl 25 (lots of plastic/other residue caked in the assy). I was able to remove the clutch shoes (3) without removing the Carrier, but I can't replace the clutch shoes, retainers, and springs with the Carrier in place.

How do I remove the Carrier? The spare parts list seems to indicates threads on the carrier assembly, but no luck on removing by rotating the Carrier.

Any ideas?

Thanks -- Bob

Reply to
Bob Selby