Kuani pnematic corp

I need a parts maunal for the air gun, how-ever, there is no id plate on the back of the air wrench. It has a dial numbered 1 2 3, foreward and reverse. It's a 3/4 inch type and by the manuafacturering name there is Kpc engraved on the both sides of the gun. I came across 3 at a local refuse site and bought the 3 air guns for $20.00, and am sure i can at least put together 1 gun out of the 3. Or if some one can point me to a site showing service manuals to suit this gun, i would be much appreciated

Any help will be much appreciated

Peter

Australia

Reply to
Raven

Google anything and everything on the guns.

Haven't done an impact wrench yet but everything else is relatively simple. Take one apart and put it back together. If you have problems go to the next and pay more attention. Should be easier since you already have experience. If your not confident by the third one take pictures or video.

I have Buffalo and Black & Decker air ratchets with identical parts. They're from the days when cheap stuff came from Taiwan. You may be able to find something useful under another name. Never heard of either name you sited.

Good luck.

Reply to
Captain Midnight