in search of a rawl hand drill

Hello all, I am looking for a hand tool that is no longer available from Rawl. It was a hand drill for masonry, that you hit with a hammer, turn, and hit again, It had replaceable tips and made a hole for a 3/16 plastic or fiber plug. It was a rawl no.14 tool.
any ideas where to find or if something similar is made today? Thanks, Dave-
do a google search for "rockclimbing hand drill" I suspect no.14 is the bit size not the model number of the drill. You may also try alt.rockclimbing or something like that. Those rockclimbers sure pay alot for their gear. good luck.

What you describe sounds like a "Star Drill." This is like a chisel which has a crossed point, and is driven with a (Hand Drilling) hammer. Most do not have replaceable tips, but they can be resharpened with a file. Many hardware stores still stock these, even though most masonry drilling is now done using power tools - drills, hammer-drills, or rotary-hammers. Brands would probably include Enderes, Dasco, Baltimore, Mayhew, and many more...