Haubold Stapler Parts Distributor?

Anybody got a link/contact to a Haubold distributor? They're German manufacturer of pneumatic (and other) tools. Their staplers are favored by upholsterers, but I've struck out on locating a distributor for spare parts for mine....
Duane, the link to the site that I am sending is a furniture builder/woodworker, I know he uses that brand of staple gun in his work, there is a contact us header at the very bottom of the page, they are very good people, he can probably at least point you in the right direction. Hope it helps. http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/w00147.asp

Tony, thanks...I had found that link as well and posted on the "Knots" forum as well...so far, no respondents altho I'll try a direct contact to Taunton. I'll agree, they're fine folks (pun intended) and I've been a subscriber to FW since the days of B&W covers/inside photography...
Can't understand the difficulty in locating a distributor--I've searched for upholstery suppliers, tools of all varieties, etc. I find lots of references to staples, etc., but no reference to the tools themselves. I did find <one> distributor--in Moscow! Nice web site in English, no less, but not too practical for use... :(
Tony Berlin wrote:

Yea, I've seen the Russian page as well. I assume you either don't have the original package or papers that came with the stapler, or you would have tried to find contact information on them. I suppose it's possible they are no longer in business, particularly since there are no direct links to them that show in over 25 different search engines. Anyway, I have some resources that may be of assistance I will check with them, and if they do I will put a link in response. Let me know if you have any luck.

Reply inline...
Tony Berlin wrote:

I do have the manual/data sheet and parts list that came with it--there is no contact except a German physical address given on it at all, and no web presence indicated. My wife bought it from the instructor of a upholstery class while we were still in TN rather than from a distributor. Where he got them she never knew. She did contact the shop he runs as his primary business and he is supposed to call us back--at present that is probably our best bet.
I, too, have wondered if they are no longer in business but I tend to doubt it as I find current supplies for the guns and the Russky site gives every indication to me of being current although that is pretty weak evidence I'll grant...
<IF> (that's the "big if") I do ever come up with something, I'll besure to post it here...

One other alternative, and if I remember right they have a user search feature, where I think you just add the model# and Mfg. name and if they have what you need it will locate it, I also am fairly certain that they distribute the product as well try... http/:www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid9932

Tony, I found this link as well...called and they don't stock Haubold and didn't know who did either...but thanks for trying! --dpb
Tony Berlin wrote:

Duane, an additional thought, are you aware of or have you come across the URL that CalTech maintains, called stapler database? It is a serious archive of the history of the stapler, althouh it does not list the Haubold there is a link to CalTech at the bottom of the homepage, perhaps given a little invested time and a few e~mails, perhaps whomever is responsible for that archive can provide assistance, long shot probably, but maybe? And you may have said somewhere in your original post I can't recall but have you already checked air tool distributors? That may be an alternative search angle given the Haubold is apparently more of a commercially applied aparatus. Anyway, the URL to the Stapler Database in case you haven't happened across it is: http://www.calcampus.com/stapler/index.htm

Tony Berlin wrote:

No, hadn't found that site...I'll look into it if the fellow in TN doesn't pan out.
Tony, thanks for the effort--you've gone "over the top" on this. If'n I can ever help out, I'll sure be tryin'... :)
Duane Bozarth wrote:

OK, I <finally> did find a good distributor if there's anybody else out there who cares...
Stapleco PO Box 216 Morristown, TN 37814 423-586-8405
Had the parts I needed in stock and shipped same day w/invoice on verbal order plus offered a schematic of the stapler if I needed it...great service!
replying to Duane Bozarth, Larry wrote:

Ample supply
http://www.amplesupply.com /