Generator shuts down after transfer.

My 17 KW Generac generator shuts down after transfer to emergency power, with the generator in the auto mode I opened the main braker the generator did start and transfer, upon transfer the generator shuts down, I have 250 volts at the generator braker, 125 volts on wire 44 and 125 on wire 11. The generator also running at 61 hertz.

Reply to
CMR