Framing nailers

I'm thinking of buying a Porter-Cable FC350A framing nailer. Does anyone know if it will accept the Paslode full round head nails that are in a clipped head configuration. Lowes has a hand out that says they will fit it, but I've heard they may not. I'd buy the FR350A, except round head nails seem to be harder to find at home centers.