FORD F150 NO FIRE FROM COIL

Got a tough one here. F150 Truck (straight 6 cyl) is getting No fire to the distributor. We Put test light on ignition module. and tried cranking it. we Have power in and power out. We Put test light on the coil, and tried cranking it, and we have power in, but no power out. Suggestions on what else it can be? - G
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Need to sell your house fast? Give us 5 minutes, We'll give you a solution. www.Houseguys.Org