Echo Blower PB-2100 blow out while throttle up

Any help or advice please.

I had a 3 yrs old Echo Gas Blower. I used it very rarely, once every 2 months.

Last Dexember, it gave me fist. I could get it start, but as soon as I press on the gas throttle, the engine would sputter and die.

I have replaced Plug, fuel filter, check air filter, clean the exhaust arrester screen, check and clean the tank vent, remove the carb clean, air blow dried, and put everything back. Still same problem.

Removed the spark plug found the tip is very wet. What's the problem? Too rich of a mixture, or there is not enough gas due to a plugged passage somewhere.

Next time I'll one with a Brigg-Stratton engine on. At least it is easy to fix.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
DaViT

did you put in fresh gas?