Chainsaw Repair

Do You know where I might find a repair manual with diagrams and specs for a Super 2 , Homelite Chainsaw, (UT# 10696B is embossed on the inspection plate) with a 16 inch bar? Will accept any help or leads as mine is about 8 years old now and leaks when gasoline is introduced into its small reservoir. Something tells me that it is something as simple as a connecting hose but am afraid to get in over my noggin without specific details. Thanks! Neal, the Zooman

Reply to
Neal W. Welsh