B&D mitre saw

I'm looking for the trigger switch for a B&D mitre saw. Factory can't supply it. Are there any dealers out there who might have it?
must be an old one without the double insulating and has an aluminum housing. All of my Milwaukee tools are aluminum housing and parts are not supplied. Try an older tool repair outfit and he may have a used one etc laying around and he will sell it to you

Thanks for the reply. Do you have links to any of these "older parts dealers"