Anyone repair Hilti TE-52?

Tool repair shops here in Central California say "nobody works on older Hilti tools. Since Hilti doesn't support 'obsolete' models, there's no source for repair parts." I've got a TE52 that hammers like a champ, but won't spin a drill anymore. Many thanks in advance to anyone with an idea how to repair it or get it repaired. Regards, Boat_dreams.
Repair shops sometimes have reasons other than the truth to say there are no repair parts.
Have you checked with Hilti customer service?
Here is the general site address: http://www.Hilti.com
Bruce Nelson

Yes. I tried Hilti Customer Service. They passed on my query to the local representative who confirmed for me that the TE52 is an old and unsupported item. They maintain no parts for it and don't suggest any other source. So newsgroups seems to be my last hope. Thanks for your reply. Boat_dreams. ----------------------- Bruce & Lois Nelson wrote: