Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new tool on market
check it out The best wrench extender you will ever need. It works like a cheater bar, breaker bar, wrench extension to add extra length and torque to wrenches, ratchets, and other automotive tools....
3
3

Radial Arm Saw Motor
Have you tried taking the motor to a local small shop that rewinds motors ?
7
7

Spanner (wrench) storage
I was doing a little tidying in the garage and putting away some spare spanners in the drawer cabinet. Its got to the stage where I have to rummage about in the drawers rather than just selecting the...

Treadmill
I have a Healthrider Treadmill 900 HRC that is 4 years old. Just about everything (belt-platform-drive roller) were replaced. HERE IS THE PROBLEM. It makes a sound when the left foot strikes the...
1
1

tool review: Trailblazer Snow Auger by Union Tools, never shovel snow again
My snow shovel broke, so I went to buy another ($10) at Dollar General but noticed these Snow Augers next to the shovels. The augers were $15. I figured it wouldn't work well, but I figured I could...

Slightly OT, but... Small Automatic Generator...?
Howdy, Yes, this may be OT, but you folks seem to know everything... I need to get an automatic backup generator, but my needs are unusual: The fully automatic units I can locate are all in the range...
4
4

How to contact Sears with idea?
Sears/Craftsman is missing the boat in a big way for one area of tools, and I would like to convey my reasoning to them in hopes of them filling the void. Their website/contact info is pretty...
1
1

Ford Expl Shop Manuals Question
I have a very low mileage 96 Expl that I plan to keep awhile....and repair myself when needed (it ain't been in the shop in the 1 years I have owned it!) I often see the "real McCoy" genuine factory...
5
5

Gallery of High Quality Discount Tools, All Types
CLick the link below, It is easily Searchable and there are thousands of Tools in the database all highly discounted. farpoint-systems.com is your first and best source for all of the information...

Need a drill for home jobs
I need to hang a pot rack on my wall which is concrete. I have a 5/16" drill for such a purpose and the dollys to go with it. What I don't know is which drill to buy so it will: 1) do this job, and 2)...
4
4

FORD F150 NO FIRE FROM COIL
Got a tough one here. F150 Truck (straight 6 cyl) is getting No fire to the distributor. We Put test light on ignition module. and tried cranking it. we Have power in and power out. We Put test light...

Kuani pnematic corp
I need a parts maunal for the air gun, how-ever, there is no id plate on the back of the air wrench. It has a dial numbered 1 2 3, foreward and reverse. It's a 3/4 inch type and by the...
1
1

Revox 760
I'm looking for technical specification of the power supply unit for a Revox 760. If anyone can help.

on/off switch radial arm saw
I have a 10" Craftsman Raidial Arm Saw. Cannot figure out how to replace the On/Off switch. looking for help thanks Bill Gausman
1
1

1997 Chevy S10 Ratle
I just had my truck checked out at the dealer for a rattle in the engine. The truck runs just as it always has no performance problems. It has 117000 miles & I am the only owner. I always change the...