wood gas

I made a wood gasifier out of an old vacum cleaner and a couple of barrels. I used the 2 inch flexible stainless ductwork for output. i crammed it into the sight hole on the front of my boiler. I have done 0 modifcation to my boiler and it works great.
free heat
next week im going to run my generator with it.
Ned Flanders wrote:

How about some pics or drawings?
MM