wolverine brass

A dealer stopped by today, buggin me. I used to use Wolverine stuff, but dont remeber why I quit.. Does anyone recomend their faucets? and how about their other stuff? Sounds all real nice. products seem ok. what do you guys think?
"Runningwater"
Now there's a blast from the past. I loved Wolverine Brass, but I never used their faucets. The reason they were so neat in the late 70's is that they made all the transition fittings from compression to flare, and they made them in all the soft copper sizes.