Whole house filter

I installed a Whole house filter a few years ago, it is piped out with .75" copper. They no longer make the unit and I have to buy GE filters for it, plus it very hard to replace the filters. I want to replace it with a GE, but the GE I would like to use is 1 inch. I know there would be a flow problem if went from 1" to .75" back to 1", so my question is this; is there a problem going from .75" to 1"(the filter unit) and back to .75". would this create a water flow problems?
Thanks in advance,
Joe
not at all.
it might even work to go the other way too, depending on what you are supplying.

Thanks for the reply back. I know stuff get reduced & adapted all the time but I figured I better ask. The filter is one of those whole house filters for rust and sediment, so as you know there is little restriction vs. the microbe type filter
Thanks again,
Joe

it,
GE,
Dont be stupid!?! Think about it.

Thanks for the impressive reply. How long did you take you to come up with that?

it,
GE,
Less than a second. It should have taken you about the same time to figure out the answer for yourself. Think of the volume of the filter. Would make no difference if it was 2" connections.

Was that so hard? If I were an expert I would not have needed to ask. I appreciate the no BS answer.
Thank you!

with
flow
is