Whistle sounding faucets

Recently there was a main water line break on my street. The water company had turned off the water to my house and neighbors too. After the line was repaired,I find that when I turn on some faucets,or flush toilets,I get whistling for a short time. Any reason? Everything was fine before the break.
could be an increased pressure/flow rate being louder than normal. water should be kept to around 4 feet per second, the main being fixed could now deliver higher pressure which could increase your flow rates.