Whirlpool bathtub help

I got a corner ' Mirolin -Acriform' whirlpool bathtub in my new home , it has been tested during the handover about 18months ago, since than it never been used. The other day I used & found the pump is not running. I did checked the wall switch and the breaker all ok, also checked the air button , the tiny tube is connected well to the button . I did push many many time on the air switch , no luck. Can some experts here please help. I don't want to rip apart the skirt ties to access & check the motor, unless this is the last resources. Is there a better way to gain access to the motor, if it need to? And I don't believe a new pump will fail that fast. May be I missed some thing here.

I do not have the model #, it does not have heater built in.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
lcmon

Check the GFCI receptacle that the pump plugs into.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson

There is no GFCI receptacle, the pump is on/off from wall switch, and power supply from GFCI breaker on the main panel.

Reply to
lcmon