Where's Ironmike?

Gee,
I'm gone halfway around the world, actually using turkish toilets with some success, and I come back, and no one missed or asked about me...Gee...

Well..... I missed ya'....
In a non-sexual kinda' way......
Wait a minute!......
I think I'm startin' to get a chubby.....:>)
Bob Wheatley
Who is Mickey ? Oh, that chopper kid with a messed up mind .......if any.