What option for power shower off direct water supply?

I want a nice powerful shower. I'm in an apartment with a direct cold water supply. The pressure on the cold at bath tap is approx 30 litres a minute, however the bath hot tap flow is about half that...What can I do...? The flow rates above were measured through bath taps that are approx 1500mm below intended shower height
If your going to suggest all I require is a balancing pressure valve I need convinced that it would be an improvement over the bathmixer tap with shower hose I currently have. which at head height is either too cold at reasonable flow or a patheic dribble at reasonable temp.
The rest of the bathroom is minimalistic so I dont want an electric shower stuck on the wall.
Okay what I really want to know is if possible to install will putting a 1.5 or 2 bar shower pump in make any difference when flow rates are already this?
Do I need any kind of NRvalve between main and pump?
Thanks Blackbeard thats what I wanted to hear! Now can I ask whether you recommend a manual or thermostatic valve?
Thanks Again
Bert