What happened?

At least with my news provider all the messages have disapeared in this newsgroup. Is it just me, or has this happened to everyone?

It's just yo_______

Yo ! I watch ' Pimp Yo Car. ' My buddy Antwain tolds me to watch it. Yo hear what I be saying ? Antwains my Cracks dealer. Yo good Rocks man...
you. Is your DATE set right ?