Wax Free Toilet Seals

If I wanted to try the new wax free seals, knowing that the wax ones are proven technology, does anyone have experience with the pros and cons of the ones made by Fluidmaster or Fernco:
Fluidmaster: http://www.fluidmaster.com/pdf/7500_instructions.pdf
Fernco: http://www.fernco.com/FTS.html
Supposedly they were all created from this one: http://www.plumb-bob.com/ultraseals.html
That generated this article: http://www.pmmag.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/features/BNP__Features__Item/0%2C2379%2C3745%2C00.html
Thanks for your time in answering,
Ben
Wax for a linoleum type floor, rubber for tile. That's all you need to know.

C2379%2C3745%2C00.html
"Red Jacket"
Your comment on "M" copper not being used for potable water made me wonder, not this "wax for linoleum, and rubber for ceramic" has me rolling my eyes.
What ? Use wax on a ceramic floor you'll crack the WC.
Mike, I no longer care what you think.

I use wax seal on tile. But I commonly need to double up on tile. I have not tried the "wax-free" seals yet. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Are there any good reasons to not use the rubber? Is it likely to catch something like a comb or toothbrush? Does it work well with all flanges (IE: lead)?
As for cracking the toilet, I have never seen this happen from the wax/tile combo.

Yeah, with new people they tend to tighten the wing nuts too much.... as you walk away...... PING ! Nah, I see no difference between wax or rubber. It expressing that the WC weight is the seal, not any toilet bolts. Stick with what you know. Things work better that way.

I have seen em do it from over tightening too but not from useing wax ring on tile. I have done it myself actually but It was a wood floor.