Water heater for an Apollo heating system leaks through PRV

I had a new Hot water heater (High Efficientcy) installed in my house and it is also a part of my Apollo Heating System. It seems that everytime water is used in the house the PRV releases water. My question is do I have the wrong type of water heater for the Apollo System or is the plumbing hooked up incorrectly? Bob

Reply to
bobecca