WARNING plumbers surplus is a scam

they do not ship items totaly fake company a scam

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Flanders,

I have placed several orders on plumberssurplus.com and have recieved all of them timely. I dont now why you are saying they are fake. What evidence do you have that they do not ship their items?

In fact, I have even called them about them with a question I had about a product I wanted to order. They answered my question and I placed the order. My item came via UPS Ground in just 2 days.

I am very satisfied with their service, and would highly recommend them to others.

Thanks, Kevin

PS. Homer is my favorite Simpsons character.

Reply to
Kevin

mine is ralph, wigums kid.

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Scam? seriously, I disagree, their spamming approach seems to annoy everyone but really, they ARE NOT a scam. I have personally ordered from them, no problems whatsoever. I understand if you don't like their advertising methods, but geez, is it necessary to just make stuff up? I see you yanked their whois info, but that doesn't proove they're a scam...Judging by your posts, you seem to know your stuff, but in this case, you're just plain wrong dude...perhaps you are just trying to "scare" them off the boards so they'll stop spamming? Anyway...If they are really reading this board rather than spamming blindly, hopefully they'll get the hint that people are starting to get annoyed? We shall wait and see...

Paul

Reply to
Paul