unsual valve

Could someone help, have you ever come across a radiator valve like this? where the flow and return are on the same valve?If so any ideas where to find them and what they are called? the house i'm doing at the minute has them and the plasterers took all the radiators off the walls without taking the valves off and they have damaged them all. i cant put normal radiator valves on because the other end of the radiator is blanked off. if i cant find anywhere that stocks them the only other way round it i think will be to replace all the radiators but my boss wont be happy about doing that.
Do what I do, call the largest city near you with an old plumbing trade, ax for the oldest guy working in there. Yeah, the girl will laff. If he don't know you're in trouble.
Let me tell you, I needed 2" lead pipe and that's how I found it.

Those valves haven't been made for many years. You'll need to bust out the plug on the other side of the radiator and then pipe it up like normal. But be aware that some of the wall-hung radiators like the 9-B and 7-B had left hand threaded plugs on one side so they could be ganged together with LH/RH nipples. In such a case, you'll have to make your own LH/RH nipple (Rigid still sells the dies) in order to elbow out.
MM