Under floor radiiant tubing connections

Would like opinions about crimp style vs compression fittings. I want to add some loops under a floor to existing system. Intuition is that crimp are "better", but I am DIYer, so any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have seen 2 different crimp style brands leak. The rings rot out. It seems to me that Wirsbo is the best. The expansion tool method for connections is best. This is just my humble opinon, I am sure the makers of each brand have a reason why theirs is best. I make my choice on the one which I have personaly seen fewest leaks with. I like the rubber watts stuff from an install point of view, its very easy to work with; but I don't like the connections. You will have a tough time doing the install yourself without the proper tools. You will also want a tubeing dispenser.
Just hire a pro if you want this job done right / inexpensivly / fast.

Thanks.