Unclogging a drain, need help

Hi, I live in a apt complex and the landlord is a deadbeat when coming to repairs. Its my kitchen sink (double) that's clogged.The water does go down but at a very slow rate (hours). I've tried the plunger, baking soda ,salt & vinegar with boiling water and still no luck. I even bought a 20' snake but I don't know the mapping of the pipes so I don't know where the snake is going. Please help! Thanks!

Try plungering again, this time hold a rag or basket strainer tight on one side, and plunge from the other. Alot of times, you just are pushing the water in double bowl sinks from one side to the other.
If this doesnt work, attempt a call again to the landlord, ask him please. I know i cant stand going without my kitchen sink for long.
write back if this doesnt work. Good luck
"Dunny Rummy"
The best advice is to somehow work through your landlord. If you insist on trying it yourself, get some drain cleaner that contains sulfuric acid. The reason it may work is that the water still drains slowly. Many places won't even sell it to a non-plumber, but some places do. "Liquid Fire" is the most famous brand around here.
Still, though, the landlord should be accountable.
There is a drain cleaner I use here in NJ that works wonders called "Open Wide", available in most supply houses around these parts. When a snake won't reach the problem area or if I run into a sharp turn the snake can't get past, I gradually work this stuff into the pipe and let it fester overnight. Works every time.

Thanks for the advise. I found a concentrated sulfuric acid cleaner "ROOTO" product at my local hardware store. Since there is evidence the water S-L-O-W-L-Y drains I'm attempting using this product.
As far as the landlord, well, last time I had to get maintenance I had to threaten legal action under "tenant/landlord rights" with formal notice and notifying them of my knowledge of my rights that my state,city & county gives me.
Very sad I have to use that method. Yeah I could move but I like my roost here(lol).