UK gas regs

I am studying domestic gas engineering at college in the UK and I am curious as to how the gas industry is regulated through out the world. In the UK there is the Gas (Installation and Use) regulations 1998 amongst other legislation. Then if you want to work in the industry membership of CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) is mandatory.

Thanks Andy.

Reply to
Andy

In New York we have to answer only to the Utility Co. across the bridge in Canada you must have a License.

Reply to
<JP